Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Easter Tag Swap -CLOSED

Get out your inks, glitter, stamps and all that good stuff. I am hosting a Easter Tag Swap. Just a few rules to follow.

1. Tag size must be a stanard #8 size which is 6 1/4" x 3 1/8" You may use pattered paper or any type as long as it is this size and sturdy.

2. Package each tag individually and label the receivers name, your name and any other info you choose to share.

3. Mail Tags with an SASE for the return with correct postage and maybe a stamp more or two, No metered postage.

Due Date is March 22nd. I am a big stickler for due dates, unless you contact me I only give a few days for stragglers and after that I proceed with sending them back out. Please only join if you can follow through and can keep to the date.

Leave a comment on this post only and join, I will check this once a day and add those who join each day.

Please send your tags to

Chai Dackermann
6612 Windrow Road
Rockvale, TN 37153

1. Chai Dackermann
2. Sue Carolfi
3. Darlene Gonzalez
4. Itsa
5. Kristen Koenig
6. Tanya

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Itza and I would love to join the tag swap..Thanks girlie!

BearyNice2U said...

Is there just going to be five of us in this tag swap, or do you expect more ladies to join?

Tanya said...

I would like to join the tag swap please