Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Negative Mask Technique Class

Tonight on my ustream I will be doing Tags on a technique called Negative Mask. I learned this from a book called Creative Foundations by Vicki Boutin. This book is available at Barns and Noble on the Nook Readers or Paper Back. I will teach you the technique of using a mask or Open Stencil as a mask. It gives a 3-D look.


Materials I am using

Open Stencil of any shape (example Punched Circles or any shape cut on your cutting machine)
Distress Ink and tool
White Craft Ink
Stamps (background and image)
Black Archival Ink
Painters tape for stability
White Gel pen

Join me tonight on my ustream channel http://www.ustream.tv/channel/all-things-creative1 at 7 central.




1 comment:

Gina said...

sorry I missed your stream, Chai, I was looking forward to it. life happens :( hope to catch the next one!

Gina